Suggestion

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  NippleSmasher on Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:49 am

Here is a couple things I think the server should consider getting to make it a better server.

The ability to drive into gas station or next to fuel containers and have your vehicle fill up with fuel so you do not have to waste time on jerry cans, especially with helicopters.

After restart the server could have some kind of "night period" before the sun rises so that its not super dark but its dark enough to make people play somewhat stealthy and cautiously. ( also flying at night is epic )

Base building, I'm not sure if you guys would put this in but I've played a lot of servers that allow base building with containers, netting, sandbags and passworded gates. It would be epic if we could do that on Chernarus and have "raids" on enemy bases or bandit bases though this would only work if you guys had rules for it like, you cannot build around towns etc..

Let me know what you guys think about these suggestions. : Very Happy

NippleSmasher

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  Lócó on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am

How the fudge would passworded gates work o_O

As for fuel issue, Mr Oscar will be adding a script to allow re-fueling at petrol stations when he gets the chance. He has a very busy life (loljk).

Lócó

Back to top Go down

Post  Oscar on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:24 am

Lócó wrote:As for fuel issue, Mr Oscar will be adding a script to allow re-fueling at petrol stations when he gets the chance. He has a very busy life (loljk).

Suggestion OH_YOU

On a more serious note, I'll be working on stuff tomorrow and over the weekend Wink.

Oscar
Admin

http://dsrptz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  saucisson on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:25 pm

NippleSmasher wrote:

After restart the server could have some kind of "night period" before the sun rises so that its not super dark but its dark enough to make people play somewhat stealthy and cautiously. ( also flying at night is epic )

I'm sharing the same thought. A short night period between reboots will probably bring some intense adrenaline rush during fights or raids.
A little stealthy gameplay to break the bloody hell far-west at elektro's firestation Smile

saucisson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down