Disruption Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAO; Admins

3 posters

Go down

FAO; Admins Empty FAO; Admins

Post  OnionRingOfDoom Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:31 pm

I have a couple of things I would like to run over with the Admins of this server; that I believe would be highly beneficial to them and something that would certainly be of interest to the rest of the community.

If you wish to discuss what it is I have to offer; follow me up on skype -> jakbalshaw

Looking forward to hearing from you soon! Very Happy

OnionRingOfDoom

Back to top Go down

FAO; Admins Empty Re: FAO; Admins

Post  Oscar Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:09 pm

You can discuss your offer here, so everyone can see. I've got no intention of hiding things from our community.

Oscar
Admin

http://dsrptz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OnionRingOfDoom Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 pm

I've sent you a PM.

OnionRingOfDoom

Back to top Go down

Post  Oscar Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm

As I've said, if you need to discuss something, here's the place. This isn't a private matter if it concerns the server. Besides that, I haven't received a PM.

Oscar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  OnionRingOfDoom Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm

As you wish;

I'm afraid I haven't been 100% honest with you; I primarily wished to become unbanned before I made this conjunction with you.

I am a hacker. I am a coder. I am a scripter. I have managed to bypass Battleye myself. I have a plethora of Remote Executions. Server clients (allows me to take over a server). Server admin log-blockers. And a mix of menu's that I sell. All of these I have created myself from scratch and I have made quite a successful business from it.

I have personally specialized in server protection. I have a magnitude of Anti-Hacks that stop all incoming attacks. I also have the option to kick/ban/blacklist users from your server. I also have the option to give you hacks that you can use without a bypass without any chance of a detection or global ban.

What I offer you is this; I would like to become part of your moderation team. I will fix the issue that you have with hackers on this server.

I know you likely have no faith or trust in me. But I offer to this this voluntarily for you; you have nothing to lose, especially if you offer me a trial first.

I can swing by any time today and show you what I am capable of. I assure you; I am the best in the business.

OnionRingOfDoom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lócó Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:56 pm

One question, what's in it for you?

Lócó

Back to top Go down

Post  Oscar Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Loco, it's been discussed over Skype. Jak (Onion) has shown me what he can provide, sadly it's no more than I've already seen. He's offered us protection, I appreciate it. However there's no way I'm giving random people rights into the moderation team. Especially who don't tell the full truth from the start.

Cheers again. I'm locking the topic and putting this to rest.

Oscar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum