Hacker... Can i have Gear back ?

Go down

Hacker... Can i have Gear back ? Empty Hacker... Can i have Gear back ?

Post  xSteveybrown on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 am

i was playing there now 28 jan 6.35 pm and a hacker came in and was setting of nukes and spawned in ships with buildings and all he killed me and i lost all my gear.

i was pretty heavily geared out and have been playing on this server for a while who can i talk to Sad?

xSteveybrown

Back to top Go down

Hacker... Can i have Gear back ? Empty Hacker

Post  Kryckan on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 am

Yeah, me and Fuglesang was there aswell. Killing Stevey when the hacking started. Tho we killed stevey - he was not killed by the hacker tho there was nukes going off etc wich may be a reason for him to get his gear back.

There was 3-5 nukes going off, ships/hotels spawning. Doctor zombies spawning. Gonna upload a video with some of it. It also appeared a nazi symbol with the words "HEIL ONION".

We lost an Apache, would love to have it back. Thank you for your time. Smile

Love the server - keep up the good work.

Kryckan

Back to top Go down

Hacker... Can i have Gear back ? Empty Re: Hacker... Can i have Gear back ?

Post  Oscar on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 am

You guys really need to read the appeal template. I'll let you off this time, but you will have to follow it in the future.

If what you say is true, Onion is a passed hacker on the server. It seems likely that he or his buds would take it upon themselves to nuke the server. I rejected his proposition to weave his way into the moderation team, on the basis of lying. From what I can tell, he initially nuked the server several days ago, then I banned him. He's probably taken it as revenge or some such bullshit.

I'm hardly impressed, especially knowing that the server peaks no more than 10-15 players at the moment. Nor is it in any protected state. It's pretty shameful why anyone would hack on an empty server. Just goes to show our meaningless their little lives are. I would sigh, but it's too hilarious to not laugh at.

I'm too preoccupied in real life to be constantly monitoring the server. It's essentially babysitting for nothing in return. Then when hackers turn up, it's impossible to tell who's doing it.

I'll help you guys out in-game when I can. I'd apologise about the hacking, but I don't have the flexibility to protect the server anymore than what's provided by default.

It's pretty pathetic, but that's Arma in a nut shell, really.

Oscar
Admin

http://dsrptz.com

Back to top Go down

Hacker... Can i have Gear back ? Empty Identification

Post  Kryckan on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Well I frapsed during soime of the hacking, If it helps I could check who was online and also upload the video so you can see for yourself.

As far as the template goes, I only filled in/gave my story to fill out steves report.

Thank you for the reply. =)

Kryckan

Back to top Go down

Hacker... Can i have Gear back ? Empty Re: Hacker... Can i have Gear back ?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down