Funny possible hacker

Go down

Funny possible hacker Empty Funny possible hacker

Post  EHPTango on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Time: 8:30 PM EST
Place: NWAF
Incident: Me and Reaper had decided to head up to NWA to find some decent loot. All I had on me was a crowbar and the donor loadout. We had noticed there was a heli and two dudes ran into it, took off and had decided to hold us up right after we ran into the forest. We were there for a while chatting back and forth about what was going to happen. Eventually xSteveyBrown got kicked for either Script Restriction #223 or #227, his heli had crashed and killed his buddy KarlH. I looked up xSteveyBrown on the leaderboards and he was ranked #155, which is much lower than I was when I hadn't played on the server in a week. I'm figuring (educated guess) that he was hacking, due to the very low score and not so many hours of play, and I have also seen many players on more populated servers getting kicked for the same Script Restrictions and being banned for hacking, spawning in items, teleporting, etc. In full honesty I do not exactly know if he was hacking or not, so not to slander his name but admittedly this was hilarious. It was probably the funniest thing that I have ever seen in DayZ.

EHPTango

Back to top Go down

Funny possible hacker Empty Re: Funny possible hacker

Post  Oscar on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:21 am

Thanks for the report. Script Restriction #227 is a BE kick from trying to click on the 'Server Controls' tab, either in the lobby or on the map. It's not a hack, I assume he wasn't aware that it would kick him.

Oscar
Admin

http://dsrptz.com

Back to top Go down